Shan Tuyet Special Green Tea Dai Gia 200 grams
Shan Tuyet Special Green Tea Dai Gia is packed in 200 grams vacuum bag. This tea is made from the Shan Tuyet Green Tea in the North-west of Vietnam like Yen Bai or Lai Chau. Usually, the North West people in Vietnam love this tea more than Thai Nguyen Tea because of the culture and the taste.
How to use Shan Tuyet Special Green Tea Dai Gia
For homebrewing, we could use three grams of dry leaves for every 6 to 8 ounces (180 to 240 ml) of water to be used. Heat water to 175°F (75°C). Steep the leaves for 1:30 minutes.
The first infusion produced a liquor with a golden-yellow color with a slight greenish tint, clear and transparent. The aroma had scents of grass, mineral (earth), light dried fruit, and light wet wood. The body was medium, with a round texture. The taste had notes of mineral (wet stone), grass, light marine, light wood, and very light flowers. The aftertaste is a combination of grass and mineral, and a flowery essence is left on the breath.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Dai Gia Tea Co., Ltd
- Package: 200 grams net weight
- EXP: 2019 or later / 02 years from the manufacturing date
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Thai Nguyen Dai Gia Green Tea, 02 Bags of 100 grams – Thai Nguyen Oolong Tea 02 packs Cozy Finest Pure Tea