Sensodyne Rapid Action Toothpaste 100 Grams
Sensodyne Rapid Action Toothpaste has the quick action to create a coating on the tooth surface and in dentin tubes – quickly seal the exposed dentin, helping to prevent nerve irritants in the teeth, thereby quickly reducing toothache. It is clinically proven for relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth.
Ingredients: Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride
- Origin: Made in Thailand, Imported by DKSH Vietnam
- Packing: 01 tube x 100 grams NET Weight
- Shipping: 2-4 weeks worldwide. Please see the shipping instruction here
Uses of the Sensodyne Rapid Action
This toothpaste reduces tooth sensitivity & prevent sensitivity again (when used at least 2 times but not more than 3 times/day)
It helps clean the mouth, prevent tooth decay, bring a sense of clean and cool
- How to use: Brush twice but not more than 3 times/ day. Limit swallowing. Extraction after brushing. To reduce sensitivity, quickly brush teeth first or use clean fingers to get the small amount of toothpaste, then gently rub on each tooth (maximum 2 times/ day) for 1 minute before brushing. Close the lid after use so that the product does not become hygroscopic.
- DO NOT use for the children under 12-year-old unless you have the doctor advice
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- Frequently Bought Together: Artichoke Teabags 20 bags Ladophar Liver’s Functioning – Mentholatum Remos 150ml, Lavender Scent Anti Mosquito Spray