Vietnam Tablecloth Natural Silkworm Bombyx Mori VP04
Usually, the Vietnam Tablecloth Natural Silkworm is a cloth used to cover a table which may also help protect the table from scratches and stains. But these tablecloths are designed to be spread on a dining table before laying out tableware and food.
- Origin: Made in Van Phuc Village, Vietnam
This tablecloth is made in Ha Dong silk village. Known as the most famous silk village in Vietnam.
- Size: 2000 mm x 400 mm
- Material: Front side is natural silkworm, double layer with embroidery decoration pattern, back size is the Taffeta
This surface of the Tablecloth is the natural silkworm, you could check the material by burning a thread, the smell is similar to human hair, after burning, erase the ash, it fades without any sharp and hard feeling.
- About color: As being shown on the pictures, However, Due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors are shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
- Other Issues: This is the natural silkworm, so DRY CLEANING is recommended. If you cannot use Dry Cleaning, please use the warm water only (under 35 Celcius). Please do not use Soap or other cleaning Chemicals. Iron is not recommended, please hang it on after cleaning.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Women Scarves Natural Silkworm Storm Grey – Vietnam Table Cloth Natural Silk Worm Square Pattern