Trung Nguyen Ground Coffee Creative 03/ 340 gr/ pack plus 01 Vietnam French Coffee Filter
Creative THREE – Arabica Se
– The Trung Nguyen Arabica Se is one of the world’s most select and superior Arabica coffees. The Se stands for “Sparrow”. The Sparrow Arabica is a cultivar grown exclusively in Vietnam and is noted for its mild acidity and superb balance. We often describe it as “what a donut-shop coffee wants to be when it grows up”!
– If you object to the flavors in the new hybrid Arabicas, which can be redolent of licorice, lemon or barley, you will enjoy the fully old-world taste of this fine Arabica.
– The Arabica Se is such a great combination of mild acidity and balanced aroma and taste that it is well suited as an all-purpose coffee, served any time of day and excellent for icing.
Brewing Discover CREATIVE Coffee
– To brew light, you may want to use as little as a level tablespoon per cup. But you can go as strong as you like, even stacking it high in a Phin filter to get an espresso-like result. This is a coffee that is immensely versatile and fun, and for many Trung Nguyen fans, it’s their favorite all-round blend.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Trung Nguyen
– For calibrating this coffee for commercial brewing, we suggest the whole bean, set to the grind you need. In commercial machines, if the grind is off, the flavor result can move from light to dark too easily, and some of the fabulous flavor hints can be lost, particularly if brewing at a high temperature (above 195°). The grind is good for Bunn-style carafe brewers, where the results are reliable and delicious and will surpass any coffee service coffee.
– For homebrewing, the pre-ground is perfect for cone-filter drip machines, cold-brewing, Phin filters and French Press, so you typically won’t get any flavor advantage from grinding it yourself. If you use a basket-style machine you may want the whole bean and it should be ground to medium-fine.
- Packing: 01 pack x 340 grams (120oz). Gross weight plus filter: 480 grams/ Pack. Recommend to buy 01 Pack, 02 Packs, 04 Packs…
- Exp: 2021 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- Frequently bought together: Ginger Tea Ladophar 40 grams Cold Indisposition – Artichoke Tea bags 20 bags Ladophar Liver’s Functioning