Creative Ground Coffee No 04, 340 gr. Plus 01 Vietnam French Coffee Filter
Creative FOUR – Premium Culi
– The quintessential coffeehouse favorite, and Trung Nguyen’s proudest traditional multi-bean blend.
– This coffee is a gourmet’s dream blend. Trung Nguyen puts together carefully selected Culi (unsplit “peaberries”) from 4 different varieties. A lot of care and balancing goes into this coffee, and Trung Nguyen is rewarded by many loyal Vietnamese drinkers who proclaim this their favorite brew.
– There are a lot of complex flavors in this coffee, and it also runs a little to the bitter and acid tastes, which is a plus for people who want a full-bodied coffee experience. If you like strong coffee, double up on this one and go for the gusto! In winter this is a comforting coffee, with its rich, appetite-awakening flavor and aroma. In the summer it ices well and picks up different flavor tones.
– Many restaurants and coffee shops serve this coffee as their one, representative “Vietnamese coffee” in the Phin single-serving filter. Sometimes fans of this coffee will double it up in the small filter and drink it espresso-strength.
– Culi-based coffees have an edge to them that is lost if stored in the fridge as an iced coffee concentrate. Drink it fresh… and brew it right onto the ice if you can. It’s a sipping coffee when made strong, delightful in every taste.
Brewing Discover CREATIVE Coffee
– To brew light, you may want to use as little as a level tablespoon per cup. But you can go as strong as you like, even stacking it high in a Phin filter to get an espresso-like result. This is a coffee that is immensely versatile and fun, and for many Trung Nguyen fans, it’s their favorite all-round blend.
– For calibrating this coffee for commercial brewing, we suggest the whole bean, set to the grind you need. In commercial machines, if the grind is off, the flavor result can move from light to dark too easily, and some of the fabulous flavor hints can be lost, particularly if brewing at a high temperature (above 195°). The grind is good for Bunn-style carafe brewers, where the results are reliable and delicious and will surpass any coffee service coffee.
– For homebrewing, the pre-ground is perfect for cone-filter drip machines, percs, cold-brewing, Phin filters and French Press, so you typically won’t get any flavor advantage from grinding it yourself. If you use a basket-style machine you may want the whole bean and it should be ground to medium-fine.
- Packing: 01 pack x 340 grams (120oz). Gross weight plus filter: 480 grams/ Pack. Recommend to buy 01 Pack, 02 Packs, 04 Packs…
- Exp: 2021 or later
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Trung Nguyen
- Frequently bought together: Black Turmeric Honey, Royal Jelly, Stomach Pain, Acid Eructation – Vietnam Gac Oil Capsule Vinaga DHA, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene