Trancumin OPC Oil For Burns Level 1
Trancumin OPC Oil is made from natural ingredients such as turmeric (Curcuma Longa), tea tree oil (Oleum Cajuputi) and python fat. This product is suitable to use for skin burn level 1.
For more information about the burn level, please refer from here
Python fat is great to relieve burns. The early application of Python fat in burns makes the wound heal faster and reduces scarring.
Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa L. Zingiberaceae) is an antibiotic and helps to heal the wound, in the final stage of the wound healing process. It prevents skin scars, either.
Oleum Cajeputi, extracted from Cajeput tree (Melaleuca leucadendron L. Myrtaceae) is an antiseptic.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by OPC Pharma
- EXP: in late 2021 or later. 02 years from the manufacturing date.
- Package: 25ml net weight, free shipping worldwide.
How to use Trancumin
Apply 2 – 3 times a day to the wound, please do not use on infected wounds.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
- Composition: Python fat 13.462g
Turmeric (Rhizoma Curcumae longa) 0.111g
Tea tree (Melaleuca) essential oil (Oleum Cajuputi) 4.487g
Paraffin oil s.q.f 25 ml
- Storage: in a dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- Frequently Bought Together: Cobratoxan Snake Venom Skin Cream Pain Relief – Mentholatum Remos 150ml, Lavender Scent Anti Mosquito Spray