Thai Nguyen Oolong Tea 02 packs -Tan Cuong
Thai Nguyen Oolong tea is produced from green Oolong tea. It is a young tea leave of a tea plant that grow in the middle high land tea-farm in Thai Nguyen province. Tea quality depends on the region. Because it is different in the level of oxidation. Vietnam has many places where can grow Oolong Tea such as Thai Nguyen, Lam Dong, Moc Chau, Yen Bai…
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Cozy Tea Co., Ltd
- Ingredients: Thai Nguyen Oolong Green Tea
How to use Oolong Tea
- Heat water to well below a boil (90 Celcius).
Use 3-4 grams (1 heaping tablespoon) of tea leaves per 8-12 ounces of water.
Pour hot water over tea leaves and steep 3 minutes. Remove tea leaves and enjoy!
- Benefits: Sedative, blood pressure regulation
Stress and nervous tension relief
Lower blood fat, anti-obesity, lower Cholesterol
- Expiry: in 2021 or later
- Packaging: 2 packs x 100g = 200 grams Net Weight
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Traphaco Pure Instant Ginger Tea, Reduces heartburn, Chronic Pains – Thai Nguyen Dai Gia Green Tea, 02 Bags of 100 grams