Thai Duong Ginger Medicated Oil contains natural ginger oil extract
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Thai Duong Pharma
- Packing: 01 box x 24 ml ; Gross weight 95 gram/ box.
- Exp: in late 2021 or later
Indication: For the relieving of a common cold, stuffy nose, running nose, headache, rheumatism muscular pain, aching in shoulder and back of the head, general aching, cold abdominal pain, nausea due to wind-cold, motion sickness, itching due to mosquito and other insect stings.
- Composition: 24 ml of the medicated oil contains
Thai Duong Ginger Medicated Oil, Relief Rheumatism, Cold, Headache
- Dosage: 3-5 times daily
Common cold and influenza, headache, general aching: Slightly massage into the areas of forehead, temples, and palms of hand and soles of feet, wrists, and painful weary areas in the shoulder and back of the head.Exhaling out cold evils (medicated steam bath): Pour 10-40 drops into a hot water basin, then closely cover both the patients and the exhaling basin with a blanket or a piece of clothes for 10-15 minutes.Motion sickness, nausea, cold abdominal pain: Slightly massage into the umbilical area, wrists (near hand palms).Mosquito and other insect stings: Slightly massage into mosquito stinging and other insect biting sites.
- Caution: Not recommended for children under 2 years. Do not drink and keep away from eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Thai Duong Ginger Tea – Traphaco Instant Ginger Tea