Sensodyne Toothpaste Cool Gel 100 Grams
Sensodyne Toothpaste Cool Gel uses a maximum-strength formula to relieve sensitive teeth and improve your dental hygiene. This formula keeps your breath fresh so you can face the day with confidence. This Sensodyne toothpaste prevents cavities and helps your teeth and gums stay healthy.
- Origin: Made in Thailand, Imported by DKSH Vietnam
- Other Info: Sensodyne offers a range of toothpaste, mouthwashes, and toothbrushes specifically formulated for people who have sensitive teeth. It is recommended by Dentists for sensitive teeth.
- Direction: Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimize swallowing and spit out
How to Use Sensodyne Toothpaste
– Its advanced formula builds 24/7 protection against tooth sensitivity
– It removes plaque with regular brushing and contains fluoride to prevent tooth decay
– Its minty taste keeps mouth feeling clean and fresh
- Warning: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
– Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care if symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
– Keep out of reach of children, not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on the advice of a dental professional or physician
– If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavour, Xanthan Gum, CI 77897, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride. Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose.
- Packing: tube x 100 grams NET Weight
- Exp: 2021 or later
- You may like: Amway Glister Toothpaste