Vietnam Salonpas Hisamitsu Patches Pain Relief Sold As Set
Salonpas Hisamitsu Patches Pain Relief is made in Vietnam factory by Japan Hisamitsu. This Pain Relief Patch gives you the pain-relieving power for minor pains. The actives ingredients go directly to the site of your pain, right where it hurts. SALONPAS patches provide temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Japan
- Each box contain 12 film patches
- EXP: in late 2020 or later
- Active ingredients (2.10 gr of active ingredients/100cm²):
Methyl Salicylate: 6.29%
Tocopherol Acetate: 2,00%
- Inactive Ingredients:
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide
- How To Use: Clean and dry affected area. Remove the Salonpas Hisamitsu Patches Pain Relief from the film. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days. -Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
- Use for temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with Arthritis, Simple backache, Strains, Bruises, Sprains,
- Warnings: For external use only, Consult a doctor if use for Children under 12 years old
- Do not use:
-On wounds or damaged skin.
-If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
-With a heating pad.
-With, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
-If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
-Do not use otherwise than as directed.
-Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
-Wash hands after applying or removing the patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
-The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
-Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
-Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
-Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Doctor right away.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days