Salonpas Hisamitsu Stretchable Patch Pain Relief
Salonpas Hisamitsu Stretchable Patch Pain Relief. Each pack has 3 patches 7 cm x 10cm. This is sold as the set to reduce the shipping cost for buyers.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Co., Ltd
- Package: 05 Packs x 03 patches = 15 patches. Patch size: 7 cm x 10 cm
- EXP: in late 2021 or later
This product helps to relieve minor pains such as Back Pain and Lower Back Pain, Knee Pain, Joint Pain, Arm Pain, Wrist Pain, Elbow Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Leg Pain, Ankle Pain.
Unlike medications from pills that go directly to the stomach and pass through your blood system to the pain, it goes directly to the site of your pain, right where it hurts.
- Fast, Effective, and Powerful Penetrating Pain Relief: The strength of Salonpas Original is evident in that it’s still the #1 pain patch worldwide. It has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy to apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. Salonpas ORIGINAL provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains.
- Active ingredients (2.10 gr of active ingredients/100cm²):
Methyl Salicylate: 6.29%
Tocopherol Acetate: 2,00%
- Inactive Ingredients:
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide
Indication of Salonpas Hisamitsu Stretchable Pain Relief Patch
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with :
-Arthritis, Simple backache, Strains, Bruises, Sprains,
- Warnings: For external use only
- Do not use:
-On wounds or damaged skin.
-If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
-With a heating pad.
-With, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
-If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- When using this product:
-Do not use otherwise than as directed.
-Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
-Wash hands after applying or removing the patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
-The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
-Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
-Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
-Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
-Clean and the dry affected area.
-Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
-Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
- Other Information
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days