Van Phuc Handmade Red Yellow Double Layer Silkworm Women Scarf
Red Yellow Double Layer Silkworm Women Scarf is made in Van Phuc, a very famous silk village in Vietnam. It has long history of the handmade weave silk, there are many kinds of scarf with various design of pattern
- Origin: Made by Van Phuc Silk Village, Vietnam
- Size: Approximately 1900 mm x 400 mm, this design is double layers, the colors are red with yellow pattern decoration
- Material: 100% made from natural silk from Bombyx Mori or Silkworm. It is feeling warm in winter, cool in summer.
- How to check the material:
The fabric of this Scarf is the natural silkworm, you could check the material by burning a thread, the smell is similar to human hair. After burning, erase the ash, it fades without any sharp and hard feeling.
- About color:
As the pictures, However, Due to the limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors are shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
- Other Issues: This is the natural silkworm, so DRY CLEANING is recommended. If you cannot use Dry Cleaning, please use the warm water only (under 35 Celcius). Please do not use Soap or other cleaning chemicals. Please do not use hot Iron, please hang it on after cleaning.