Osla Eye Drops REDI, For Red Eyes, Merap Group
Each of Osla Eye Drops Redi 10ml contains Tetrahydrozoline HCL: 5 mg. Zinc Sulphate: 25 mg. Acid Boric, Sodium Borat, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, borneol, ethanol, distilled water q.s 10 ml and European raw materials.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Merap Pharma
- Indication: Treat and relieve itchiness, redness, burning, decongestant the conjunctiva and discomfort eye caused by minor eye irritation, relieving for eyes fatigue and blurred eyes. Treat red eyes caused by smoke, dust or after swimming, or wearing the contact lenses.
Osla Eye Drops REDI Dosage
Instill 1 or 02 drops in the affected eye(s), up to 04 times daily. To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip any other surface. Close the cap tightly after use, remove the contact lenses before applying the eye drops. Use the drug within 30 days after the initial opening.
- Contra-indications: Allergic to any of its ingredients. It should not be recommended to use for a patient with glaucoma. Children under 06 years old of age should consult the doctor. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- Side Effect: Stinging in the eye, blurred vision may occur after use.
- Expiry: 2021 or Later
- Packing: 01 bottle x 10 ml Net
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: New Osla Eye Drops 15ml, Dry, Tired Eye Relief – New V.Rohto Vitamin Eye Drops, For Blurry Eyes