Medicated Ginger Oil Motion Sickness Nausea Headache 6ml
Medicated Ginger Oil Thai Duong is used to relieve a headache, motion sickness, lumbago, nerve pain, shoulder and scruff pain. It is the combination of ginger extract and other natural essential oils to effect in expelling cold and relieving pain.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Thai Duong Pharma
- Indication: For the relieving of a common cold, stuffy nose, running nose, headache, rheumatism muscular pain, aching in shoulder and back of the head, general aching, cold abdominal pain, nausea due to wind cold evil, motion sickness, itching due to mosquito and other insect stings.
How to use Medicated Ginger Oil Motion Sickness Nausea Headache 6ml
- Dosage: 3-5 times daily
Common cold, headache, general aching: Slightly massage into the areas of forehead, temples, and palms of hand and soles of feet, wrists and painful weary areas in shoulder and back of the head.Exhaling out cold evils (medicated steam bath): Pour 10-40 drops into hot water basin, then closely cover both the patients and the exhaling basin with a blanket or a piece of clothes for 10-15 minutes.Motion sickness, nausea, cold abdominal pain: Slightly massage into the umbilical area, wrists (near hand palms).Mosquito and other insect stings: Slightly massage into mosquito stinging and other insect biting sites.
- Caution: Not recommended for children under 2 years. Do not drink and keep away from eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Packing: 01 box x 6 ml ; Gross weight 45 gram/ box.
- Exp: 2019 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Traphaco Pure Instant Ginger Tea, Reduces heartburn, Chronic Pains – Ginger Medicated Oil, Rheumatism, Cold, Headache 24ml