Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream use for Antiseptic, Scars, Keloid
Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream is extracted from natural turmeric and cetrimide. It uses for antiseptic and anti-scars, keloid, support healing the skin.
Cetrimid is a type of agar used for the selective isolation of the gram-negative bacterium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
As the name suggests, it contains cetrimide, which is the selective agent against alternate microbial flora.
Turmeric has many good effects including healing cuts, pimples and avoids scars.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Traphaco pharma
0.07ml Natural Turmeric
q.s.f. 20g Paraffin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Nipagin, Nipasol, Purified water
Antiseptic, support skin healing, Prevention scar.
Apply on infected skin and cut, pimple, burn level 1, cuts from insect bites, dry hands or feet, Itchy
How to use Levigatus Traphaco Turmeric Cream
Apply directly to skin 2-3 times each day.
- Contraindication: Avoid concomitant use of drugs with different disinfectants
- Packaging: 01 box contains 20 grams net weight, shipping weight 48 grams, recommend buying 2 boxes, 5 boxes…
- Expiry: 2019 or Later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Acnes Mentholatum Anti-Scar Care Turmeric Extract; Got Sen Foot Care, Treat Cracked Heels, Dry Xerosis