Golden Star Balm, Cao Sao Vang made in Vietnam
Golden Star Balm is a rare combination of vegetable oils. This medical balm is 100% made from traditional ingredients. It is very popular in Vietnam and in the world.
- Indications: Cold and Cough, Headache, Mosquito and other insect bites.
Camphor – 698.31 mg
Methol – 23.31 mg
Mint Oil – 208.50 mg
Melaleuca Oil – 721.50 mg
White Basil Oil – 54.99 mg
Cinnamon Oil – 16.84 mg
- How to use: The balm is very useful for colds, rheumatism, migraines, aching joints. The material of the product is natural essential oils derived from eucalyptus, peppermint, clove, cinnamon. In addition, the composition of balm includes aromatic acids from herbal sources, the main task of which irritates nerve endings of the skin and mucous membranes of organs.
- If you have a headache, feel a bout of seasickness during the trip, it is recommended to rub a very small amount of balm below the nose, on the forehead and neck. After using, please clean your hands before touching your eyes (may burn much).
- In boiling water, add a bit of balm, and you can make better inhalation when breathing
If inflamed trigeminal or facial nerve can lubricate by using the Golden Star Balm. Also, this product could use for rheumatism and joint pain.
- The balm can be stored for very long and does not lose its properties.
- EXP: in late 2021 or later,
- Shipping Weight: Gross weight 09 grams/ box. Recommend to buy 02 boxes, 10 boxes, 24 boxes…
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Haw Par White Tiger Balm – Thien Thao Truong Son Medicated Balm