Fallopia Multiflora Ha Thu O, Sugar Coated, Anti White Hair and Hair Loss
Fallopia multiflora Ha Thu O is a species of Fallopia native to central and southern China and North West of Vietnam. It is also known by its synonym, Polygonum Multiflorum, and is predominantly referred to as such in PubMed.
It is used in traditional medicine, which regards it as having anti-aging properties, Hair Loss & Hair color Support
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Traphaco Pharma
- Ingredient: Extractum Fallopiae Multiflorae : 300 mg, Glucose, Calci Carbonat, Magnesu Stearat. Talc, Sugar, Povidon, Chocolate, Titan Dioxide
- Indication: This product uses to invigorate the liver and kidney, replenish vital essence and blood, diminish premature gray hair and bread.
- Anaemia, dizziness, tinnitus, aching and limpness of the loins and knees, general debility in chronic malaria, hyperlipemia, premature graying of the hair and beard.
Fallopia Multiflora Ha Thu O Dosage and administration
02-3 tablets per time, 02-03 times daily.
- Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this medicine, Constipation, Pregnancy
- Other Side Effect: No other side effect reported
- Storage: In a cool and dry place
- Exp: 2021 or later
- Shipping Cost Optimization: Gross weight of 115 grams/ box. Recommend to buy 01 box, 02 boxes, 04 boxes…
- Package: Each box contains 05 blisters x 20 sugar-coated pills. Total of 100 pills
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Jiaogulan Giao Co Lam Gynostemma Pentaphyllum – Cot Thoai Vuong Reduce Bone Joint Pain Herbal Supplement