Digestive Enzyme Byosubtyl DL, Live Ferment for Digestion
Due to the ability to release digestive enzymes, Bacillus subtilis, and Lacoballicus Acidophilus in the composition. Digestive Enzyme Byosubtyl DL has a good effect on conditioning the intestinal equilibrium, curing acute and Chronic enterocolitis, diarrhea, and indigestion
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Davac Pharma
- Packaging: Each box containing 25 sachets of 1 gram. Gross weight 45 grams/ box.
- Expiry: in late 2021 or later
Composition: Bacillus Subtilis & Lactobacillus acidophilus : 107 108 CFU / g. Excipient (lactose, glucose, Amidon) q.s.p.1g
Indication: Biosubtyl DL is a probiotic that works to treat diarrhea, acute and chronic colitis, or to treat digestive disorders after antibiotic use.
Dosage: Infant above 3 months: 1-2 sachets / day, children & Adult: 2-4 sachets / day
Byosubtyl DL Contraindications
Patients with hypersensitivity to this drug. An infant under 03 months needs consulting with a doctor or pharmacist. In children, administer the drug under the supervision of the parent
- Other Effect: Not having any undesirable side effect reported yet
- Drug Interaction: Concomitant with tetracycline is not recommended.
- Warning: Do not take if this medicine expired. Take with cool water only. Keep out of reach of children
- Shipping: Europe: 10-25 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days