Dexoryl Virbac Ear Drops For Dogs Cats Ear, Nose, Mouth Infections
Dexoryl Virbac Ear Drops is the product uses for the only animal such as dogs or cats. This DEXORYL is an oily suspension, active against negative germs, especially Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus spp. Thiabendazole, and major fungicide as well as acaricide and Dexamethasone. Being an oily suspension, DEXORYL allows better diffusion of active ingredients in the lipidic secretions of the ear canal.
- Origin: Made in France by Virbac, Imported to Vietnam.
- EXP: in late 2021 or later/ 02 years from the manufacturing date
- Package: a bottle of 10 grams/ Free Shipping worldwide.
How To Use: Drops the Dexoryl into the ear canal about 1-2 drops. Gently massage the base of the ear after the installation in order to allow a better diffusion of the product. Uses 2 times a day for 7-14 days to reduce the symptoms.
- Indications: Use for dogs and cats only. Local treatment of otitis externa with inflammatory, bacterial, fungal or parasitic components
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Salonpas Gel Pain Relieving Gel Arthritis Aches Relief – Scarz Gel Rohto Mentholatum, Anti Scar, Keloid