The cooling sensation lasts for hours, Bitterness ingredient is blended so that it may not eat accidentally.
Instructions of Byebye Fever Relief Patch
Peel off the transparent film and apply the adhesive surface to the affected area.
To enhance the cooling effect, place the sheets in a refrigerator before use.
Do not place the sheets in the freezer.
Do not use on the eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes or skin affected by eczema, rash or wound.
Stop use and consult your doctor if rashes, redness, itching or irritation occurs. For sensitive skin, consult your
doctor or pharmacist before use.
This sheet is to be used under parental supervision when using on the child while being careful that the child does not place the sheet in the mouth or cover the mouth or nose with the sheet.
When perspiring, or when a powder or similar material has been applied to the skin, this may prevent the sheet
from adhering tightly to the skin. Wipe off the skin before applying the sheet.
The cooling effect of this sheet decreases gradually, after opening the package. Use the sheet promptly after opening
Use the sheets once only, for efficacy, adhesiveness, and hygiene
Keep unused sheets in the pouch, with the open end folded twice along the solid lines.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
- Note: Uses, Warnings, and Directions may be varied due to the different regulations and instruction of the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read the package label/insert carefully before use.
- Packing: 1 pack contents 02 sheets
- Product Origin: Made in Vietnam by Hisamitsu Japan
- Shipping Cost Optimization: Gross weight 33 grams/ pack. Recommend to buy 03 packs, 07 packs, 15 packs…
- Expiration: late 2021 or Later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days