Boganic Traphaco Hepatobiliary Tonic is the functional and botanical herb support to increased Liver Function due to overuse of Alcohol drinks
- Ingredient: Each soft capsule contains Extractum Cynarae Scolymi: 200 mg, Extractum Pharbitidis: 16 mg. Excipient (Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lecithin, White beeswax, Aerosil, Soybean oil, Pail Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sunset yellow lake, Brown HT, Nipagin, Nipasol, Ethyl Vanillin)..q.s.
- Action: Cynara scolymus contains main active substances such as Cynarin, Polyphenols, Inulin, Mineral Salts. Cynarin is effective for increasing gall excoriation, stimulating appetite, strengthening heart function, diuretic, and anti-toxic. Polyphenols are effective for reducing Cholesterol in blood and protecting the liver. Cynara Scolymous is used for treating liver- function deficiency and jaundice, fighting against the increase of blood cholesterol level, treating atherosclerosis.
- Glinus oppositifolious contains Spergulagenin A-a saturated Triterpenoid Sapogenin, Trihydroxy Cetone, It has the tonic effect on the intestine, diuretic, hepatobiliary tonic effects.
- Pharbitis nil contains Pharbitin, which is a Glucoside. It has laxative, diuretic, and antiseptic effects.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Traphaco Pharma
Indication of Boganic Traphaco Hepatobiliary Tonic
– Increased Liver Function, especially due to overuse of Alcohol drinks
– Prevention and support in the problems of hepatitis induced by drugs or chemical substances.
– Liver insufficiency, hepatitis with symptoms of fatigue, jaundice, indigestion, Urine retention, constipation…
– Allergy, pimples, itchy, urticarial due to hepatopathy
– Atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia
Administration of Boganic Traphaco Hepatobiliary Tonic Liver Function Support
– Adults: 1-2 capsules, 3 times a day
– Children over 8 years old: 1 capsules; 2-3 times per day
– Hypersensitive to any of the components of products
– Patients suffer from gall-bladder and bile duct inflammation in combination with obstruction
- Adverse Reaction: No Adverse Reaction to the drug has been reported. Inform your physician of any unusual reactions while using the drug.
- Precaution: Must be cautioned when using for pregnant
- Storage: In a cool and dry place
- Exp: Late 2018 or later
- Presentation: Box of 05 blisters x 10 soft capsules. Shipping weight: 115 grams
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Cebraton Traphaco Supports Cerebral circulation, Headache Relief – Traphaco Pure Instant Ginger Tea