Amway Nutrilite Natural B Complex contains seven major vitamin B
Amway Nutrilite Natural B Complex extract from natural yeast and cobalamin. It contains seven major vitamin B: vitamin B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, Inositol, PABA, etc..
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by Amway Vietnam Co., Ltd
Vitamin B complex main functions:
· Help carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism to release energy
· Manufacture of blood required nutrients
To help digestion and absorption auxiliary
· Help liver detoxification function
· Ease the pressure, invigorating
· Eliminate fatigue, hangover
· Maintain normal nervous system and need to be healthy nutrients
- Other Functions:
To help prevent vascular occlusion, maintain the health of the heart and blood vessels
inositol main functions:
· The role of the metabolism of fat and muscle with alcohol.
To help clear the liver fat.
· Reduce cholesterol and help prevent arteriosclerosis.
· Promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair removal.
· Prevent eczema.
Double-amino benzoic acid (PABA) main functions:
· Help [folic acid] synthesis, is one of the basic components in the folic acid.
· Help pantothenic acid absorption and improve the effectiveness.
· Are antioxidants that help prevent sunburn and skin problem
· Plays in protein breakdown and use the corner of the [CoA].
Due to stress or malnutrition, gray hair, taking PABA can help hair to restore the original color.
· Ease the sting of fire damage.
· Maintain a healthy and lubricated skin.
· Delay the appearance of wrinkles.
· Hair back to natural color
Amway Nutrilite Natural B Complex Nutrition Info
- Usage: 01 tablet daily for people aged 12 years old and above. Pregnancy needs to consult the doctor before use.
- Packing: 01 box x 100 Tablets. Shipping weight 100 grams per box.
- Exp: 2021 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days
- You may like: Amway Vitamin E Nutrilite Parselenium Antioxidant –
Amway Nutrilite Glucosamine, Support Joint Health