Amway Nutrilite Bio C Plus is an antioxidant provides defense against free radical damage. Supports positive immunological response to help fight bacteria and viruses. Promotes healthy cell development, wound healing and resistance to infection. Supports information and maintenance of collagen – a biological cement that binds cells together in bones, teeth, ligaments, vertebral disks, cartilage, joint linings, blood vessels, and connective tissue. Helps in absorption of iron that forms your blood.
Amway Nutrilite Bio C Plus Benefit
A potent antioxidant supplement providing Vitamin C with NUTRILITE Acerola cherry concentrate and ascorbic acid.
An antioxidant supplement with Vitamin C derived from an ascorbic acid and exclusive NUTRILITE Acerola cherry concentrate.
– Provide additional nutritional benefits of phytonutrients from the citrus multi-flavonoid complex.
– Each tablet provides 250mg of Vitamin C.
– Contains trademark Nutrilock coating which makes tablets easier to swallow.
– Does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
– No added sugars, gluten, yeast or lactose.
- Warning: Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women or anyone with a medical condition should consult their physician before using this product.
How to use Amway Nutrilite Bio C
1-4 tablets daily after meals for people aged 12 years and above.
- Nutritional info:
Approximate composition per serving
Energy 1.90 Kcal, Carbohydrate 0.46 g, Protein 7.65 mg, Fat 2.08 mg
Vitamin C ( from ascorbic acid & Acerola Cherry Concentrate) 250 mg
Acerola Cherry Concentrate [Acerola Cherry Extract, Malpighia emarginate L., fruit, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide 200 mg.
Citrus multi flavonoid complex (grapefruit, mandarin, Lemon) 35 mg
- Packing: 01 box x 100 Tablets
- Product Origin: Made in Vietnam by Amway Co., Ltd
- Shipping Cost Optimization:
Gross weight 99 grams/ box. Recommend to buy 01 box, 02 boxes, 05 boxes, 10 boxes…
- Expiry: in late 2020 or later
- Shipping: Europe: 10-21 days
United States, Canada, America: 15-30 days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 12-25 days